CCAM Member Event: Industry 4.0 with GENEDGE
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
10:00 am—2:00 pm
CCAM Seminar Room
GENEDGE is Virginia's best public resource to help small and medium sized manufacturing companies innovate, compete, and grow.
Join us for an Introduction to Industry 4.0!
- What is the Fourth Industrial Revolution (I4.0)?
- What are the opportunities and challenges?
- Understand the terminology of I4.0, (IIOT, Digital Thread, DM&D, Future Factory, etc).
- Take a tour of CCAM and see what this premier advanced manufacturing research facility has to offer.
- An opportunity to sign up for a free, broad, on-site, I4.0 assessment.
Location: Commonwealth Center for Advanced Manufacturing (CCAM), 5520 West Quaker Rd., Prince George County, VA 23842
For more information, contact:
Pete Miles, firstname.lastname@example.org, (804) 840-1265
Advanced Manufacturing Education Day
Date: Wednesday, May 1
Location: CCAM Seminar Room
Education Day speakers and panelists will include leaders from industry, academia, and government.
Join us to learn more what is working in Manufacturing education.